Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT)
The LUT community shares an innovative attitude and state of mind. We do things differently. We look at things from unexpected perspectives, we question, and we search for solutions. We fight for a better world – for all that is good.
We are a community where curious people inspire curious people. The curious dive deep into their passion, and develop their thinking daily. Without curiosity, we cannot change the world. A curious person experiments, fails, and succeeds faster than others.
We address issues that matter to the world and that others may consider impossible to solve. Our campuses are located in Lappeenranta and Lahti, but our state of mind can be achieved anywhere.
Role in the Project
Lappeenranta University of Technology is the coordinator university of CEPHEI consortium.
LUT University team coordinates most of activates of CEPHEI Project preparation and development:
- Project preparation and communication;
- Standard teaching units for blended learning content;
- Course design Labs (B-Labs);
- Blended learning content;
- eLearning platform for Industrial Innovation blended learning;
- Project results dissemination;
- Sustainability of the project results after EU funding;
- General management and communication.