Basics of Commercialization and R&D Results
This course focuses on the promotion of innovative products on the market and the commercialization of innovation. The course is recommended for students studying in the direction of training Masters "Innovation", for students of continuing education courses and retraining in the field of commercialization of the results of intellectual activity, research and development work, as well as for everyone who is interested in the problems of promoting innovative projects.
The purpose of the course is to give an idea of the basics and tools for the commercialization of scientific and technical developments. The basis of commercialization includes: the concept of the result of intellectual activity, intellectual property and the rights that its owner acquires; patent information research, development and promotion of an innovative product, project management, commercialization procedure.
The course's takeaways for the learners are:
- intellectual property and its legal protection; patent information research and competitive analysis; project management, promotion of an innovative product on the market, the order of commercialization;
- skills in preparing an innovative product for commercialization through the protection of intellectual property and identifying competitive advantages for managing a project for promoting an innovative product on the market and its commercialization.
Upon successful completion of the course, the learners will be expected to be able to:
- Possess knowledge about the influence of external conditions on the development of industrial technologies and innovations, as well as about the original industrial innovations of Siberia, in particular, the Tomsk region.
- To possess knowledge about intellectual property and its legal protection for confident commercialization of the results of intellectual activity in the conditions of possible unfair competition.
- Conduct a competitive analysis of an innovative product based on patent information research.
- Own the project management methodology and tools for promoting an innovative product on the market and its commercialization.
- Manage the development of an innovative product and its marketing.
- To prepare an innovative product for market promotion in accordance with the established procedure for commercialization.
- Industrial Technology and Innovation
- Intellectual property
- Patent Information Studies
- Innovation Project Management
- Management of the development and promotion of innovative products
- Commercialization Procedure