Systematic Creativity and TRIZ basics
It is an online course for all interested in creativity, in systematic tools of ideation. The modules contain basic TRIZ (Theory for Inventive Problem Solving) tools for idea generation.
Have you ever thought why it is hard to find a new idea sometimes? How to analyze the situation where you need an out of box solution? How to deliver systematically the list of concepts to improve a product or a service?
There are videos with theoretical part in the course, interactive quizzes and problems. There are 100+ examples of smart design, inventive solutions and great ideas from different areas, many of which are coming from real life. Basic knowledge like how washing machine works or what is inside hairdryer plus curiosity are enough to follow most.
Through the course you will:
- Learn via real cases
- Take part in brain teasers
- Challenge yourself in quizzes
- Apply the tools for idea generation
- Build your portfolio
Upon successful completion of the course the learner is expected to be able to:
- Identify inventive problems and solutions to them
- Utilize tools for systematic creativity
- Choose and apply several tools for systematic idea generation
- Generate new ideas on demandand always have a longer list of ideas
- Act step-by-step when creative and out-of-box ideas are needed
The workload of the course is equivalent to 3 ECTS.