Basics of Finance
We are living in the age of globalization and information technologies developing very impetuously. The ability to make investments wisely and analyze the economic situation is one of the key competences of today's economists. To start your way as an investor you should first learn how to save and clearly understand the features of each and every financial asset. You should also distinguish the best time to invest in each particular asset. The investment made in a right time is a half way to your success. You should also keep in mind the capital stock and choose your investment assets accordingly, taking into account the risks that they could bear. Being financially versed is a necessity of the time. The course will help you to acquire necessary skills and competences in investing and managing personal capital.
You will learn how to:
- Plan your budget
- Make your your financial plan
- Choose relevant investment tools
- Evaluate the efficiency of your investments in different financial assets.
- Investments and savings
- Can you become an investor and what are the qualities needed?
- Financial tools, risks, profitability, liquidity
- How to form an investment portfolio?
- Goal strategies, investment parameters
- How to save and invest, preparing a personal financial plan
- Final test