Digital Teaching in University Environment
The course is designed for teaching staff within Higher Education Institutions from partner universities of Erasmus+ CONNECT project. Course materials are available online for self study.
The course will be interesting for those who make first steps in digital teaching, want to make their existing course more interactive and attractive for students. The course is specifically designed for teachers and staff of higher education institutions.
Upon successful completion of the course learners will be able to:
- Discuss various forms of educational process organization
- Apply techniques of flipped classroom design to their course
- Differentiate and select tools for content creation
- Create engaging content for their course
The course consists of 4 modules:
- Introduction and Trends in course development
- Synchronous V Asynchronous teaching. Tools for synchronous classroom
- Asynchronous Teaching. Tools for asynchronous classroom
- Course publishing, administration and marketing