Innovation, Creativity and Arts
Initially planned to be organized in Vienna, the capital of music, due to pandemic, this year, the course Innovation, Creativity and Arts (ICA) is organized online in several sessions between Feb 16th and March 25th, 2021.
If you are interested in arts and creativity for innovation and technology management, you will definitely benefit from this course!
- To get students familiar with the complexity and variety of innovation management in modern industry, while transferring approaches and techniques from creativity and arts domains.
- To enlarge the students’ mindset on imagination, perseverance, observation and risk-taking through the use of specific artistic approaches.
- To improve both employability and student engagement, creativity, innovation, divergent thinking and transdisciplinary problem-solving skills.
At the Innovation, Creativity and Arts course we discuss creative approaches to technology and innovation management in form of workshops and interactive classes both with university professors and practitioners from creative industries
The topics of the course include, but not limited to:
- From STEM to STEAM – what does this mean? STEAM approach refers to integration of Arts into STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) subjects teaching. It is getting more and more popular in European Union in recent years.
- Innovation and Innovation Management - latest developments
- Creativity techniques, design thinking, pirate thinking
- Co-Creation or why inventing together makes all partners stronger
- IPR & legal issues
- Workshops “Meet the Artist” with inventors, musicians, augmented reality entrepreneurs and fashion industry experts
- Workshops on theatre, visual arts and music and their impact on innovation management